irisBlissART Stats ^^

View irisBlissART Stats !!

6 Jan 2011

Welcome



Warm-heart greetings to u who come n visit to BlissART...


         BlissART is a little pot for me to share with u all about my arts. By BlissART i would like to share the expression, motion, emotions, senses, n rational that i try to put in my arts which i hope all the elements might interest and suit in any way that perhaps influence and affect your soul or brings up any memories..


         Arts that never put to end by our five senses when u explore it. Hope BlissART can be the tiny thread or splash of idea that able to stimulate all your five senses in arts and i personally hope all of u can enjoy my art works. Your responds or comments are really appreciated...


Hope is not too late for me to wish u all a A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR... ^^





Thank u n welcome again to BlissART

         


2 comments: