irisBlissART Stats ^^

View irisBlissART Stats !!

6 Jan 2011

Onetime...



    I've been interested in art when i was a little.. There were varieties of arts that i've done all this long such as drawing, painting, abstract, collage, sculpting, architecture, printmaking n photography. I also had anticipated in a lot of art competitions back then. During my study, i rarely created any art works. After obtained my degree, I started again to do drawings, painting n etc.


     These are few of my visual arts that i can share with u in BlissART.. There were more than 200 pieces of drawings, painting n etc in my collection..but, half of them can't be saved as there was incident happened back then. I was really sad at that moment. After that incident, i could't even dare to touch my art sets, i'm afraid that i will loose them again. ART is part of myself...where, i can express my experiences n feelings on it. Maybe this is way to say how much i care n appreciate my art works. They are too precious to me.


     Also after that incident, i always knew that i can't control situations. It might happened again...so, one of way to protect them, is through BlissART. In sadly way of my conscious, i hope my art works can be protected, remembered n enjoyed with all of u...   


     Hope this year i can create more art works and share with all of u... Lets hope this year will bring us more good memories and happiness. Hope u will enjoy all of them... Thank u...





Top of Center






                                                 

Every Point Counts


Window of Options

These are few of my abstract arts.. I will post some drawings n others too.. ^^ 



All are in 2B Pencil on drawing paper
240mm x 594mm



1 comment:

  1. i like Window of Options the most. Maybe it is one among the three that i can understand. It looks there are sorrow eyes in the heart of the window that tries to tell everything.

    ReplyDelete